Wednesday, August 2, 2017

On The Edge by Brittney Sahin


35262220

Synopsis 
I once lived in two different worlds--billionaire businessman by day, fighter by night. When the suit came off, the gloves came on.

It's been five years since I last stepped into the Octagon, since my life spun out of control. But when my best mate, Les, lands himself in trouble with a notorious Dublin crime lord, I must break my promises. I have to do the one thing I vowed never to do: fight.

I have to fight to save him and everyone in his life . . . including Anna Drake, the innocent and gorgeous woman Les tricked into rooming with him.

Anna Drake is off limits. She's innocent and sweet--everything that I'm not. She's also interning at my company--a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I have to pull her and Les out of the mess that he's made. But the more time we spend together, the more I'm falling for her. And the more I fight, the more I crave it. I don't deserve Anna . . . and yet, without her, I'm not sure if I can save myself.

Review
This was my first book by this author and I absolutely inhaled it. Action packed, interesting story line filled with characters you find yourself routing for. I enjoyed Adam and Anna's journey and how they looked out for each other. Love is never giving up when things get difficult and accepting each other completely.


About Author
Brittney Sahin began writing at an early age, with the dream to be a published author before the age of 18. Although academic pursuits (and, later, a teaching career) interrupted her aspirations, she never stopped writing--never stopped imagining.

It wasn't until her students encouraged her to follow her dreams that Brittney said goodbye to Upstate New York in order to start a new adventure in the place she was raised: Charlotte, North Carolina. Here, she decided to take her students' advice and begin to write again.

In 2015, she published her first novel, Silenced Memories (The Safe Bet). When she is not working on upcoming novels, she spends time with her family. She is a proud mother of two boys, and a lover of suspense novels, coffee, and the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment